I would like to give a huge shout out to flawedsilence for nominating me for the Liebster Award. (When I got the notification, I was so excited!) It truly means so much to me that you would consider me for this, and, for those of you who haven’t checked out out her blog, do so. She’s absolutely amazing!
Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
Answer the 11 questions posted by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
Copy these rules into your post.
Questions by flawedsilence.
What made you pick up a pen and write? It was around Christmas in the Czech Republic, and my brother was making a superhero comic. I became very intrigued and decided to make one of my own.
A song you once had on repeat for ages On the top of my head, I would say ‘Midnight, by Beth Crowley or ‘Lost Boy’ by Ruth B.
Which friend’s character do you want to be best friends with and why There are way too many!
Quote you would make a #trend Always love yourself because, like Maytag, what’s inside matters.
Sky gazing or Sea sitting? Depends on who’s with me.
If you were a piece of furniture, what would you be and why? A bed because I would want to give people the same comfort my loft gives me after a hard day.
What’s your best quality you love about yourself? My creativity and humor.
If you had seven wishes, what would you ask – excluding unlimited wishes? Pish! I would wish for more genies!
A place you never want to visit, and why? Antarctica because it’s too cold, and the Sahara because it’s too hot.
Black or White? Milk and white chocolate are both amazing, and wearing black makes me feel like a ninja. If we’re talking about race, I don’t care about what you look like, as long as you still interact me after I go on one of my writing rants.
What’s your message to the world? Redemption is always possible, you just have to make an effort.
My questions for you:
- What inspires you to pursue your goals?
- What’s your happy thought?
- Would you rather be trapped in a room with a hungry werewolf or a thirsty vampire?
- Would you survive an apocalypse and what type?
- What is your all time favorite quote?
- What qualities attract you to a person, romantically or not?
- What song makes you feel so much it hurts?
- What is your worst fear and most recent nightmare?
- What is your funniest memory?
- Would you rather be stuck on a ship full of the Borg or Cybermen?
- What’s something you would like to ask me?