The last few months have been hectic to say the least. Work, writing, and whatnot have dominated any free time I have had, but now I’m getting back into a working schedule (as opposed to the chaotic mess of before). Of course, I’m in the midst of writing the second book of a five-book series, so working on that comes first.
Despite being inactive online, I’ve written over 30% more of my current work in progress and have read 81 out of 100 books for the 2017 Goodreads Reading Challenge. For the rest of the year, I plan to:
- finish my current work in progress (or at least write three-fourths of it)
- read 100 out of 100 books
- begin rewriting one out of four short stories
- write more poems
- continue typing first book in series
- update this blog as regularly as possible
In theory, it isn’t that much to do, but stuff does tend to pile up. I will be working towards finishing up the year with a bang. Anyway, I hope you all have a relaxing or productive weekend, whichever you need, and I’ll see you next week!